Monday, December 17, 2018

WEEK 7 | November 19, 2018


Just finished my first week in Monterrey!!  I love it here!!  The people are great and the food is so good.  Originally my companion and I were assigned to an area but when we got there the last missionaries that lived there didn´t pay the rent so the renter was mad and didn´t let us in so we got reassigned to a different area which turned out to be a blessing because it is great here.  The only downside is that we are in an area that was closed for a while so we don´t have any on going investigators so we are doing A LOT of contacting!! It´s great though and we have a lot of promising investigators now!!  Highlight of the week was definitely my companion and I trying to help a lady who´s pitbull was on the loose. We chased him for about a mile and finally caught him.  She wasn´t interested in what we had to say but she gave us some water for our efforts!  Anyways I am loving the field and I can see the hand of the Lord in my life every day and I challenge you all to look for it too! Everyday!



We don´t have hot water so this is how we heat up our showers in the morning haha



We don´t have heat in our house and it´s pretty cold here so I warm up water and put it in this 2 liter bottle and put it in my bed with me.  It´s my best friend right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment