Monday, December 17, 2018

WEEK 10 | December 10, 2018

Qué tal everybody hope you all had a good week!!  This week was super cold and rainy! (I honestly didn´t think it was possible for Mexico to be cold but it is...) but the work doesn´t stop for bad weather and we had a great week despite it.  The other day we had a lesson with an investigator that went well, and then afterwards we were just kinda talking and it turns out that these people absolutely hate America and everything that has to do with it because they´re parents got deported a couple years ago and a bunch of other stuff and they kind of got mad at me for being from the US and it was really awkward and uncomfortable haha but we set up another "cita" (I honestly can´t remember the word for this in English someone help me out) with them so we´ll see how that goes this week!  We also had the opportunity to play some soccer this week with some Niños in the street which I am so thankful for and then we also played today as our Zone Activity which was sweeeet.  Mexico is perfect for me because I love spanish, I love the food, and I love soccer, although something I love even more than those things is Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us.  We are so fortunate to have his example.  He showed us the way to live and he gave us the key to doing just that.  DAILY PRAYER AND REPENTENCE.  God knows exactly what you are going through.  He knows exactly what you are and are not doing, but he wants to hear it from you!!!  I would challenge you all to focus on that this week!  You can never pray too much!  Much love! Send me and email if you get a chance!

Con Amor, Elder Anderson



1. It was Elder Santamaria´s birthday this week so we had a quick bday party for him with a cake during our study break haha.  He leaves for home this week and he´s and amazing missionary.

2. Christmas!! haha kind of sad decorations and we have more that we´ll do

3. After a rainstorm this week.  

4. Bus ride with the district




No comments:

Post a Comment