Monday, December 17, 2018

WEEK 11 | December 17, 2018

Hey everybody! Hope you all had a good week!!  This week was super good!! I wanted to share one experience I had with a recent convert couple in my ward.  The husband is from Monterrey and his wife is from Georgia and they both speak English super well, and actually prefer it and they wanted to study the gospel in english so we had a lesson/class thing with them this week IN ENGLISH.  It was so sweet and kind of hard to switch back to english and I had to do the whole thing because my companion doesn´t speak english.  Anyways it went super well and was a great experience.  We received our transfers and I am leaving this area which is sad but also exciting because I will have a new companion and everything will be new again.  Feels like I am restarting my mission haha but I´ts super exciting and I´m ready for a change!!  This change was actually kind of an answer to my prayers in a way and I have a firm testimony that God answers prayers, no matter how differently he answers them than you thought he would, he does.  Later!



1. Another rain storm and CAMPECHANAS.  The best food here.

2. Dew from the fam.  This stuff is like gold.  It doesn´t exist here.


3. Mi Casa

4. When I found out about the changes

5. Hanging out while doing laundry

6. We played basketball with some of the young men in the ward and then took a pic with this bad boy after.


No comments:

Post a Comment